Denver Accident Injury Attorney
I am attorney John Astuno Jr. At my Denver, Colorado, law firm, I represent clients in personal injury litigation. My clients are people who have experienced serious injuries, from brain injuries to neck and back injuries, lost limbs, scarring and disfigurement. I also represent the surviving families of people killed in accidents of all kinds.
I handle a full range of cases, including:
- Automobile accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall accidents and negligent security
- Product liability cases related to dangerous and defective products
- Animal attacks
- Some job site injuries, including construction accidents, accidents caused by defective equipment or untrained contractors or subcontractors
- Wrongful death, including fatal car crashes
If You Have Been Injured, You May Be Entitled To Compensation
If you have been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for the harm you experienced. This may include damages for your physical and mental pain, lost wages, hospital bills and future medical expenses. These damages can often be more extensive than you anticipate.
The only way to know for sure is to speak with an attorney about your personal situation. When people contact me regarding their injuries, I take the time to discuss the matter with them. I listen to your experience, help you understand the law and your legal options.
If you retain me, I will conduct an extensive investigation of the facts of your case. If necessary, I will partner with investigators and medical experts. I prepare thoroughly for trial while negotiating a settlement. If settlement is not possible, I do not hesitate to take matters to trial.
Speak With A Lawyer About Your Accident Or Injury
If you have experienced a personal injury and you believe that another person or business is to blame, I encourage you to contact me. Talking with a lawyer can help you understand your legal options. Call me at 303-276-6405 or complete my online contact form to schedule a free and confidential consultation.