John Astuno Jr.
Attorney John Astuno Jr. represents individuals in Denver, Colorado, who have suffered personal injury due to the negligence of another. From products liability to medical malpractice, he defends his clients’ right to receive compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, and the pain and suffering they have endured. He also represents the families of victims of wrongful death.
Mr. Astuno received his law degree from the University of Colorado Law School at Boulder and was admitted to the Colorado bar in 1976. He is also licensed to practice before the United States District Court, District of Denver and the United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
As an active member of the legal community, Mr. Astuno has served in a number of organizations. He is a member of the Denver Bar Association and American Bar Associations. He also served on the board of governors of the Colorado Bar Association from 1988 to 1990, and is still an active member. He is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers in America (also known as the American Association for Justice) as well as the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury 40%
- Medical Malpractice Law 60%
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Colorado, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Denver
- University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, Colorado
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- B.A. - 1973
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association, Member, Board of Governors, 1988 to 1990
- Denver Bar Association, Member